Thanks to an invite from Rita Webb, I’m participating in my first blog hop. The theme is celebration, which is perfect. I have lots to celebrate! My husband and I just finished the last of our paperwork for the adoption process. We’re also finally saving for a house. Last, I’m happy to be halfway finished my graduate course. What are you celebrating this month?
If you’re interested in participating in this blog hop, you can jump in at any time during the month. Here’s what you need to do:
- Write a post about what you are celebrating this month.
- List what you are giving away on March 31st.
- Add your blog to the hop at Rita’s World
- If you have a blog not through WordPress, you should also include the following linky script at the bottom of your post and put a front and end bracket:
Blog hops always involve prizes. I’m offering books.
- For young readers, I’m offering a copy of: Secret Agent Jack Stalwart by Elizabeth Singer Hunt.
- For middle school and young adult readers, I’m offering a copy of What’s Wrong with Me? by Daree Allen or Ghello Road by T.H. Waters.
- For adults, I’m offering a copy of The Shepherd, The Angel, and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog by Dave Barry or A Small Furry Prayer by Steven Kotler.
To win, comment on my review of Unlocked or Transcendent. Reviews will go live on March 17 to 18.